Aug 16, 2010

Macaroni Noodle Casserole



While most kids dream of having pizza, ice cream and cake for their birthday, I dreamed of having this casserole. Yes, I am a dork - but I just really love cheese, macaroni, and chili powder!




Mix together the following on Medium heat:


-1 lb browned and drained hamburger meat
-2 cups macaroni noodles cooked to al dente (2 cups before cooked)
-1 cup of shredded cheese (you will need 1/2 cup later)
-2 cans tomato soup
-1 to 2 tsp chili powder (not pictured)









Heat on medium heat for about 10 minutes until warm. If you want you may eat it at this point (preferably not straight out of the pan, although I will admit one time I was super hungry and just grabbed a spoon and started eating - less dishes right? )  . . .




-- OR --


Put in a greased casserole dish, sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on top, and bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. I like putting it in the oven when I'm in a "crunchy dinner" type of mood.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails