Aug 6, 2010

Chocolate Sauce


 It is now time to share my yummy chocolate sauce recipe. It is referenced in many different places online, but I don't know where I got this exact recipe from (sorry). You can use fat free ingredients if you are into that stuff - but I wouldn't. I believe dessert is made to yummy, not healthy. Enjoy...




-1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips (good quality)
-1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
-1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
-1 1/2 tsp Vanilla



Melt together in sauce pan on medium heat. Stir constantly and do not let it boil. Serve immediately. Put extra (if there is any) in an airtight container in the fridge. To reheat, uncover and microwave in 30 second intervals stirring until smooth.



Drizzle on ice cream, cream puffs, cheesecake, pie, cake, or anything else you would put chocolate sauce on.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails