Aug 27, 2010

Chocolate Pudding Cookies


I love pudding, I love cookies, so when I found this recipe I fell in love immediately. The basic idea is to replace some of the flour and sugar with a small pudding packet.


My favorite is chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips, but you can use any flavor of pudding and chip combo you want! I may be trying chocolate pudding with peanut butter chips, or white pudding with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Good luck and happy baking!


Chocolate Pudding Cookies



Ingredients:
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup packed brown
3.4 oz package of instant pudding: small package
1 cup (two sticks) of butter room temp
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 1/4 cup flour
1 package of chocolate chips.

Directions:


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In a large bowl place your butter, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, pudding, extract, and eggs. Mix until creamy.


Gradually add in flour. Keep mixing until all the flour is added in. Add chocolate chips.


Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cool on cooling rack and Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails