Aug 25, 2010

Homemade Chocolate Milk




Once upon a time I was sitting on my couch craving chocolate milk. I LOVE milk - I drink at least a 1/2 gallon a day, but sometimes I just like a good class of chocolate milk.



I'm am tired of buying the chocolate milk powder that ends up forming a gritty mess in the bottom of the cup and not mixing into the milk! Yes you can also buy the chocolate syrup to mix in but I also put to much in which makes it taste like milky chocolate syrup - gross again.



If you follow this recipe you will get a great glass of milk with an amazing chocolate taste and no gritty-ness.








Homemade Chocolate Milk


Mix together in a small microwave safe bowl:
2 T sugar
1 t cocoa powder



You want to mix these two together so you have no clumps of the sugar or the cocoa powder. If you do have clumps you will get gritties in the bottom of your glass.



Mix in 2 T hot water. Mix together so the sugar and cocoa dissolve completely.



Microwave for 15-20 seconds.



Add to 11 oz milk (or one tall glass of milk - I never measure the milk) Stir and enjoy.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails